5 Things to do with your children in summer 2020
This year’s summer will be different for most parents. Some have had to reschedule their much-deserved overseas trips and for some, there is nervousness about how to keep their child safe and entertained. We get it and want to share some ideas with you:
1. Host a family games night and invite another family to join in
2. Be a local tourist and explore London or your local area by foot
3. Enrol your child on our summer school from Monday 3rd – Friday 21st August to prepare them for the new academic year
4. Organise a Netflix Party Movie Night
5. If you missed out on the baking frenzy during the lockdown, try BBC Good Food for some ideas
Whatever you have in mind, make it fun and memorable!